Sunday, August 30, 2009

A unique idea



While planning a wedding this summer I came across a great vendor offering many different stationary ideas.
The company is Janellas invitations www.janellasinvitations.com located in NY. The owner of a company is Jessica Bubb and is a great person to work with. She is very professional and provides quick turn around time. I should know since my last bride was on a time crunch and I ordered only 1 week before the wedding.


My favorite has to be the wedding program fan. Not only does it showcase your ceremony but it serves a purpose for your guests. For brides getting married in summer or spring this will be especially useful. I can bet it will be a huge success with your guests.


All her products are great quality and very competitive pricing in comparison to the market.

Feel free to contact me at milestoneevents@verizon.net if you are looking for more information.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.