Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our New Website

I am so proud to see the accomplishments I have made in under a year. It was only a year ago that I started to question my future and where I wanted to be in my life. In May of this year it will mark the one year anniversary of creating Milestone Events by Kristy and I happy to see how far I have come. After making the decision to follow my dream into event planning, I have come across monumental changes to enhance this dream. I have made amazing contacts, finished my marketing plan for the company, planned a variety a weddings, started to work on other social events and now I am successfully launching my website. This website means a great deal to me since it was created and designed by yours truly. I am not web or graphic designer but I am pretty computer savvy. With all of today's technology I proudly bring you www.milestoneeventsbykristy.com

Please check it out and I truly encourage and welcome feedback that anyone may have. You can only truly excel when you can reflect back and except change.
I can't wait to see what else the future holds for me and this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.