Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Milestone Events head to Florida



I got the opportunity to plan a wedding down in Ft Lauderdale, Florida. Traveling for a wedding is a new experience for me but it was great to be able to travel and network with new vendors and now know which people I can turn to in the future for possible weddings I coordinate down south. A good majority of her family and friends were from NY so I felt right at home.

The venue was the Renaissance Ft Lauderdale and I would highly recommend this venue to couples looking for a budget friendly hotel but not comprising the quality at all. This can host your wedding ceremony, reception as well as a great hotel for your out town guests to stay at.
When planning a destination wedding, having your wedding at a hotel is one of the best options you can have. It will save money for all your guests who are coming and put your mind to ease not having to worry about how you will shuttle all your guests to each site. Not to mention you can cut cost by not having to include limos in your budget and instead put that money to good use elsewhere!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.